USE OF INFORMATION
- Use and Gathering of Information and Data: Visiting Antennify triggers record keeping ofactivities on the Website. Account creation requires information that makes you identifiable to us. This data results from monitoring the Website. Such data collection makes our information delivery efforts more effective. We reserve the right to contact you about Antennify. If you feel a certain type of communication from Antennify is no longer suitable, you will have an option to unsubscribe via an email link or by contacting [email protected]
- Feedback: Antennify may on occasion ask its Users how it is performing, or their interest onservice expansion. We reserve a right to contact Users of Antennify with information provided to Antennify.
- Financial Data: Antennify uses Stripe for financial transactions and does not store any of yourfinancial account information.
- Usage Patterns: Antennify monitors use of its website as a whole. Metrics include browsers, operating system, ISP, leading URLs, and your geographic location. We do not use this data to identify you. These metrics are merely used enhance understanding usage patterns on Antennify website to provide a geographically relevant experience. Storable Cookies: Antennify collects information from cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your computer granted to each user. These are snapshots of information such as preferences. Cookies are typically used with most websites to remember user preferences or track use of a website.
- Minors: We do no collect personally identifiable information of those under 18 years of age. If someone under 18 has set up an account at Antennify, please provide information to us .
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Client to Technician: We provide contact information of Clients to our internal staff and Contractors. Clients reserve the right to specify to request that all this information is removed from our database. All contact information is stored internally and is never transferred to other parties outside of Antennify.
- Sharing our Information: All tracking information generated by Antennify is stored by third-party services, such as Google, Stripe and other secure third party services. We share your information to the extent to make our services possible, and do not allow use for marketing or as a sale of this information to any of these parties.
- Law Enforcement: Antennify complies with law enforcement and legal entities with jurisdiction over our activities. We reserve discretion to share your information with appropriate legal authorities as legally authorized by those authorities.
- Interfacing with Third-Party Sites: Antennify integrates with social media to provide a way to advertise that you need a service on Antennify or that you are providing a service on Antennify. You have control over this information. Antennify’s default is to assume you wish to share this information, but you can opt-out before sharing information to a third-party site with which you have an account.